Welcome to Irma Coulson Public School
Annie Jr. is Coming....
It’s show month! In less than 3 weeks, many of our Junior and Intermediate students will take the stage for the first time in our very first musical, Annie Jr! With so much excitement in the air, we are sharing more information about this upcoming event!
Monday, April 27th - 7pm
Tuesday, April 28th - 7pm
Wednesday, April 29th - 7pm
Thursday, April 30th - 7pm
$5.00 per ticket
ICPS Family Package - $10.00 (for parents and kids) ** Family Package includes parents and children - children must be accompanied by an adult.
Click HERE for the ticket ordering form.
Special Lunch Days for Term 3
Kiss and Ride UPDATE
With the colder weather comes an increase in traffic through our 'Kiss & Ride'. To ensure the safety of children being dropped off and our pedestrian traffic, as well as improve the efficiency of our system, you'll see some additions to our processes.
Most noticeably, the Drop Off area at the front of the school is now defined by two lanes, marked clearly by signs. The right hand lane will allow families to drop off students in Grades 2 – 8, directly at the curb, then pull forward in the same lane and exit at the end of the zone. The left hand lane will now be designated for cars exiting the K- Grade 1 Kiss & Ride loop ONLY. As we transition into using a 2-lane system, we ask families to follow the direction of the staff that will be supporting this new process.
Kindergarten Registration Begins!
• Proof of address (any two of the following current documents); lease or deed, car registration, copy of a bill, health card, bank or credit card statement, contact from a government agency
• Proof of age: birth certificate, passport or baptismal/faith document
• Proof of citizenship: birth certificate or passport or Record of Landing (IMM 1000) or Permanent Resident card.
• Proof of immunization, or philosophical or religious exemption forms
• (completed medical authorization where necessary)
If you are not the child's parent, or if you have sole custody, please bring proof of custody (court order)