Welcome to Irma Coulson Public School
End of School Year Wrap Up
We want to leave you this year with a video that brought ALL of us together for our end of the year assembly. It reflects the journey we have been on together this year with this word INSPIRE....
Also we said "see you soon" to a number of students and staff at the end of this school year.
Just Give' at ICPS
We were extremely fortunate to have Mike 'Pinball' Clemons visit our students and launch the incredible work with the campaign 'JUST GIVE'. Please visit the link for more details and great pictures of Mike's time with us and the privilege we feel to be the AMBASSADOR school to this important work.
Our ICPS Story - Captured on Film!
In our work here at ICPS, we feel extremely honoured to be featured in a Documentary that speaks to our work as a Team of Believers in creating a school that has as our foundation Culturally Relevant and Responsive Teaching Practices. Please take a moment to visit and explore the website and watch the great video which provides a very clear message on the importance of our work together at ICPS and the IMPACT we know this is having in creating a school community that is truly inclusive.
Kindergarten Registration Begins!
• Proof of address (any two of the following current documents); lease or deed, car registration, copy of a bill, health card, bank or credit card statement, contact from a government agency
• Proof of age: birth certificate, passport or baptismal/faith document
• Proof of citizenship: birth certificate or passport or Record of Landing (IMM 1000) or Permanent Resident card.
• Proof of immunization, or philosophical or religious exemption forms
• (completed medical authorization where necessary)
If you are not the child's parent, or if you have sole custody, please bring proof of custody (court order)